Friday, April 29, 2011

Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last

From the second in the series of Pug At The Beach books:
"More Adventures From The Beach"
available now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Many years ago I was MIS-diagnosed with a terminal liver cancer and given 6 months to live. It was a mistake. An error in the lab. And it was a very important lesson for me that included, among other things, to live each day to the fullest.

The truth is we may not be given advanced notice of our passing and as such, it's in our best interest to live in the present moment because the truth of it is, is that today, this moment now, was our yesterday's tomorrow.

On this day, live in the here and now. Focus on your joy in this moment. If you find that difficult or impossible, close your eyes and envision the things that once made you happy; that brought you joy. I've found that starting each day with joyful moments is the most important thing I can do to set the tone of the each day. And it really does influence what I contribute to the world around me.

For more info on how my health issue influenced my life visit this page on my Pug At The Beach website.

<*(((><

No comments:

Post a Comment